Monday, December 31, 2012

Teen Mom 2 Divorce: Is Jenelle Evans Leaving Her Husband


It appears that Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans and her husband Courtland Rogers are over newlywed bliss. In fact, the couple may be separating after getting married just 26 days ago.

In a series of angry tweets Sunday, Evans implied she may be leaving Rogers. "Why would I come back "home" when u just threw my suitcase down the stairs and at yr own SISTER @courtyb11," she tweeted, addressing Rogers' by his Twitter handle. 

In subsequent tweets, Evans accused Rogers of pawning his father's cell phone for drugs and wrote, "I need my best friend right now I can't stop crying."

Later in the day, Evans wrote, "Deactivating twitter. Bye." and has not posted since, but prior to that she mused, "Why do we fall in love so easy even when it's not right?"

On Sunday, Rogers sent a series of tweets himself, some of which were directed at Evans. "Come home to ur husband !!" he wrote. "Quit f---ing making this look like my fault let me love u jenelle like I always have and more."


No comments:

Post a Comment