Wednesday, July 16, 2014

FREE 6-Month UPS My Choice Premium Membership ($20 Value)





To get a FREE 6-Month UPS My Choice Premium Membership follow the steps below:
1. Click here and login to your account or click here and sign up for a free account
2. Once you have logged in, click on the “Access UPS My Choice” option under “Tracking”
3. Click on “Manage Delivery Addresses” on the top right of the page
4. Under “Change Membership Level,” click on “Upgrade to Premium”
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and enter promotion code BLKZZMOT5 in the space provided, then click “Apply Promotion Code” and “Next” to complete
Be sure to turn off auto renew after you sign up. To turn off auto renew:
1. Click on “Access UPS My Choice” under the Tracking tab
2. Click on the “Preferences” link on the top right of the page
3. Click “Edit” on the Membership Information box
4. Uncheck the “I want UPS to automatically renew my membership” box, then click “Save Changes”

No comments:

Post a Comment