Monday, December 8, 2014

Valentine's Day Box Tutorials

Check out these totally cute Valentine's Day box tutorials, just click on the picture to be redirected to the original page:



Scrumdilly Do heart shaped valentine box
heart-shaped Valentine box 



Cheeky Kitchen pig valentine box
recycled plastic bottle pig Valentine box 



Pink and Green Mama valentine box from cereal box
cereal box heart Valentine box 




I Heart Crafty Things valentine box monster
fuzzy monster Valentine box 



Last Minute Mel cardboard pirate ship for valentines
pirate ship Valentine box 



The Pretty Poppy lego valentine box
Lego Valentine collecting box 



Family Fun valentine box locker box craft
locker Valentine box 

1 comment:

  1. Can you make more boxes I hope you can because I really like your style but I would say as pizzazz yeah I'm kind of the possessed person some people are but you can add some stuff like like monsters princesses anything like characters Mickey Mouse o who knows what they could do who knows I really hope you can make more boxes cuz I really like you but I've really like as asked if you can add some pizzazz to some of your work then I'd really take it to school I really like that Walker but it doesn't show me any pics as like you make it bigger can you make it wider you make it a little I hope you can cuz I really like his style because I use to it you can I make it bigger and and I hope you like my comment but I'm not trying to be mean but I want some color on it really bad so I hope you really really really really really really really don't think I'm like torturing you K

    ReplyDelete