Friday, June 3, 2016

Prince died of 'fentanyl toxicity,' an overdose of a painkiller

Prompted by leaks, the Midwest Medical Examiner's Office in Minnesota released the long-awaited autopsy report on Prince Thursday, declaring the cause was accidental fentanyl toxicity.
Fentanyl is a powerful painkiller. The official cause of death thus bolsters previous reports that Prince died from a opioid overdose, and that investigators were examining how he might have obtained the drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment