Monday, October 8, 2012

Mila Kunis is Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive

Actress Mila Kunis has been named Esquire magazine's "Sexiest Woman Alive 2012," succeeding last year's titleholder, singer Rihanna.


The "That '70s Show" and "Ted" star -- who was named GQ magazine's "Knockout of the Year 2011" and is No. 3 on Maxim's 2012 "Hot 100," behind Bar Refaeli and Olivia Munn -- says in the November Esquire: "I don't think I'm a celebrity. I'm a working actress. I think there's a difference."

Kunis, 29, says she is no fan of paparazzi -- "They want nothing more than for you to get in a car accident so they can have a photograph" -- yet has no illusions about fellow Hollywood stars.

"Here's the truth: People want to get photographed in this industry a lot more than they let on. For instance, everything is sponsorship-based. When you see photos in magazines and someone's holding a Coke or a Sprite and they're just walking down the street, that's a sponsorship."

She also says too much has been made of her immigrating to the United States at age 8 from what was then Soviet Ukraine.

"It has nothing to do with me. I feel awful talking about it, because my parents should sit down and talk about it. They're the ones who went through hell and back, who gave everything up. I didn't do anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment